The success of this project now and in the future relies on the community around it and becoming a CWT volunteer will ensure that once our doors are open, they stay open.
Here are all the different ways you can get involved:
- General volunteer: For those all rounders who are happy to get stuck into whatever’s needed.
- Events volunteer: Support us with our fundraising events from turning up on the day to helping us pull the whole thing together.
- Box Office volunteer: Manning the box office at set times throughout the week and on the night.
- Front of House volunteer: Welcoming audiences, checking tickets and showing our guests to their seats.
- Technical volunteer: Designing, programming and operating lighting and sound.
- Stage volunteer: Helping to setup, rearrange and demount staging and audience layouts. Heavy lifting required!
- Set building volunteer: Making use of the on site workshop to support in-house set building from joinery to painting and everything in between.
- Costume/prop making volunteer: Designing, making and sourcing.
- Cinema volunteer: Helping to run our regular cinema events including ticket selling, ticket checking alongside technical volunteers to setup/run the film.
So whether you have experience or are just interested in getting involved and joining in the fun, we’d love to hear from you. Register your interest here and become a Crown Wharfer today.